You will want to party s’more after you try these pops! So easy to make, S’more Pops are perfect for Birthdays, Baby Showers, and even little get together’s or a sweet little treat for the kids. Not only can you keep the traditional campfire taste alive without all the mess, you can even melt White Chocolate and dye it to suit the holiday!
With St. Patrick’s Day around the corner, you can add a few drops of green food dye to your white chocolate and dip in Graham Cracker Crumbs or colored sprinkles! S’more Pops have all the sugary cuteness that Cake Pops offer, but are so much easier to make.
What You Will Need:
- 1 Bag of Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Ghiradelli is preferred)
- 1 Bag of Med/Large Marshmallows
- 1 Box of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Small Bag of Lolly Sticks
**Side Note: You can put Graham Crackers in a Food Processor until finely ground.
- Line a Cookie Sheet with Wax Paper.
- Twist your Lolly Sticks into all of your Marshmallows. Do not puncture through the entire Marshmallow, but nearly to the other end of the Marshmallow.
- Pour your Graham Cracker Crumbs into a small bowl.
- Dump your Chocolate Chips in a Microwave Safe Bowl.
- Microwave your Chocolate in 20 Second intervals, and stir until completely melted.
- Carefully & quickly dip and spin your Marshmallow Lolly in the chocolate, and then dip into the Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Place Graham Cracker side down on your Cookie Sheet.
- Place in fridge when complete to harden, and then serve. Enjoy!