There is nothing more perfect than a Springtime wedding, but this gorgeous wedding at Green Acre at Campus Pointe takes the cake! Continue reading
I love that Fall is in the air, and the pumpkin spice goodies that go along with it! I created this Fall Gift Basket for my client, and they are giving this champagne and treats basket as a gift to a newly married couple. They loved the way it all came together, and we loved creating it! We are wanting to let you know that now is the perfect time of year to start planning for your holiday events and gifts!
We are here to help with Corporate Events, Holiday Parties, Weddings, and Custom Gift Basket Services. From party planning services to custom gift options, we can help with the shopping, floral arrangements, and design. Not only can we deck your halls, we will bring the holiday spirit with us. Check out some of our Holiday Decor & Parties. We will soon be offering professional Photography Services, Molly Dillon Photography, along with our event planning services, making your event flawless and beautiful. Contact Us today, and we can help ease you into the holidays!
You will want to party s’more after you try these pops! So easy to make, S’more Pops are perfect for Birthdays, Baby Showers, and even little get together’s or a sweet little treat for the kids. Not only can you keep the traditional campfire taste alive without all the mess, you can even melt White Chocolate and dye it to suit the holiday!
With St. Patrick’s Day around the corner, you can add a few drops of green food dye to your white chocolate and dip in Graham Cracker Crumbs or colored sprinkles! S’more Pops have all the sugary cuteness that Cake Pops offer, but are so much easier to make.
What You Will Need:
- 1 Bag of Semi-Sweet Chocolate (Ghiradelli is preferred)
- 1 Bag of Med/Large Marshmallows
- 1 Box of Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Small Bag of Lolly Sticks
**Side Note: You can put Graham Crackers in a Food Processor until finely ground.
- Line a Cookie Sheet with Wax Paper.
- Twist your Lolly Sticks into all of your Marshmallows. Do not puncture through the entire Marshmallow, but nearly to the other end of the Marshmallow.
- Pour your Graham Cracker Crumbs into a small bowl.
- Dump your Chocolate Chips in a Microwave Safe Bowl.
- Microwave your Chocolate in 20 Second intervals, and stir until completely melted.
- Carefully & quickly dip and spin your Marshmallow Lolly in the chocolate, and then dip into the Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Place Graham Cracker side down on your Cookie Sheet.
- Place in fridge when complete to harden, and then serve. Enjoy!