Put your Pins to use this Christmas, and gather your girlfriends for a Bow-Dazzlin’ Party! If you have an upcoming Cookie Party or Ugly Sweater Party to attend this Holiday Season, take note from our Pinterest Party and go for the bows! We had a blast making this Christmas Craft, and wore our creations to a Cookie Party for fun!
Here is what you will need to make your Bow-Dazzled Dress:
- An old Christmas Dress or Skirt that you wouldn’t mind either hot gluing or safety pinning items on.
- Christmas Gift Bows
- Tinsel (optional for belt or extra sparkle)
- Hot Glue Gun (optional)
- Small Safety Pins
- Bottle of Wine to share!
- Before you start pinning or gluing your bows on your dress, place the bows on your dress and create a pattern or design you like!
- After you have chosen all the bows you’d like to use, carefully dab a small dollup of hot glue on the back of the bow, and lightly press the bow on your dress.
- If you are going to Safety Pin the bows on, use your Scissors and carefully wedge the blade behind the staple on the bow. This allows for a little more room and secures your Safety Pin to the bow, and then pin the the bow to your dress.
- If you use Tinsel to create a design, you can either hot glue or safety pin the tinsel to your dress.
- You can also create a belt of Tinsel to complete your look!
- Play Christmas Music and Have Fun with your own Pinterest Crafting Party!