New Year’s Eve is just around the corner, and what is more festive than popping a bottle of Sparkling Champagne? This easy DIY project will look so fab at your New Year’s Eve Party, or bring a bottle as a gift to the host of a swanky soiree!
- champagne bottle
- tacky glue
- parchment paper
- cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil
- gold glitter
- make sure your bottle is free of dust, if so wipe down with a cloth.
- cover a cookie sheet with foil, and lay a long piece of parchment paper on top of the covered cookie sheet.
- squeeze tacky glue all over the bottle, from the bottom of the foil down the the bottom of the bottle.
- spread the tacky glue to cover the bottle with your finger.
- pour the glitter in “rows” down the bottle, ensuring full coverage.
- pat the excess glitter around the bottle.
- wash glue and glitter off your hands.
- set the glittered bottle off to the side to dry on a piece of parchment paper.
- carefully unscrew the lid of glitter and set on cookie sheet.
- create a crease in the parchment paper, and carefully pour the excess glitter back into the jar of glitter.
- let dry over night & enjoy!
For more New Year’s Eve Decor, Games, and Ideas, check out this post for all your party needs!
6 thoughts on “DIY Glitter Champagne Bottles”
Reblogged this on The Guilty Kitty and commented:
Great idea especially for the upcoming holiday. But I think it would be great to do it on all different colors and use it for different holiday celebrations. Thanks so much for sharing!
I agree @The Guilty Kitty! You can use Red or Pink, or an ombre for Valetine’s Day, Green Glitter for St. Paddy’s Day…the list goes on!
Oooh ombre! That’s an awesome concept. I never even considered that.
Reblogged this on hocuspocus13.