I love that Fall is in the air, and the pumpkin spice goodies that go along with it! I created this Fall Gift Basket for my client, and they are giving this champagne and treats basket as a gift to a newly married couple. They loved the way it all came together, and we loved creating it! We are wanting to let you know that now is the perfect time of year to start planning for your holiday events and gifts!
We are here to help with Corporate Events, Holiday Parties, Weddings, and Custom Gift Basket Services. From party planning services to custom gift options, we can help with the shopping, floral arrangements, and design. Not only can we deck your halls, we will bring the holiday spirit with us. Check out some of our Holiday Decor & Parties. We will soon be offering professional Photography Services, Molly Dillon Photography, along with our event planning services, making your event flawless and beautiful. Contact Us today, and we can help ease you into the holidays!
This past weekend, some of my girlfriends and I attended the Once Gown Event held in downtown San Diego, CA. at the University Club. We were all taken away with how beautiful the event was; from the amazing gowns to the sparkling glitter runway where the Brides to Be got to strut their stuff!
Once Brides registered their wedding gowns in hopes for a new Bride to find her wedding dress, and if their dress sold, they earned 75% of the profit! While I could not let my gown go, it was a fabulous way to bring together your girlfriends and family to experience some bridal bliss.
While the champagne was flowing, Brides to Be were able to try on 3 Gowns at a time, and meet and greet with local vendors. More information here on any upcoming Once Gown Events, and if they have another event at the University Club, be sure to purchase your tickets! You will not want to miss out on the view, the gowns, oh and did I mention cupcakes and bubbles? What more could a Bride to Be ask for?
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner, and what is more festive than popping a bottle of Sparkling Champagne? This easy DIY project will look so fab at your New Year’s Eve Party, or bring a bottle as a gift to the host of a swanky soiree!
- champagne bottle
- tacky glue
- parchment paper
- cookie sheet covered with aluminum foil
- gold glitter
- make sure your bottle is free of dust, if so wipe down with a cloth.
- cover a cookie sheet with foil, and lay a long piece of parchment paper on top of the covered cookie sheet.
- squeeze tacky glue all over the bottle, from the bottom of the foil down the the bottom of the bottle.
- spread the tacky glue to cover the bottle with your finger.
- pour the glitter in “rows” down the bottle, ensuring full coverage.
- pat the excess glitter around the bottle.
- wash glue and glitter off your hands.
- set the glittered bottle off to the side to dry on a piece of parchment paper.
- carefully unscrew the lid of glitter and set on cookie sheet.
- create a crease in the parchment paper, and carefully pour the excess glitter back into the jar of glitter.
- let dry over night & enjoy!
For more New Year’s Eve Decor, Games, and Ideas, check out this post for all your party needs!